Friday, October 10, 2008

Simply Creative Samples



Some stamp sets are really great in the catalog. Then you buy them and think, what am I going to do with this? That happened with this one, Frames and Flourishes. The first few times I tried it I would stamp one of the frames on plain card stock and then cut out another image to layer over the stamped frame. Kind of cute and kind of a lot of work. My friend Shannon shared this idea with me that is so simple and lots of cute. I love that it is stamped on an oh so light Pink Pirouette designer series paper.--the stamped greeting and frame still show up but it isn't as stark as it would be on white card stock. The complete card can be made in 5 minutes or make a whole stack of them in an hour and have a stack of cards ready to use for any occasion. To see more samples like this one you can visit my demonstrator website http://simplycreative.stampinup.net

No comments: